Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slackin' Again

I had every intension of posting again, but the days just seem to slip away.
I still have not picked up my knitting..sigh

I got this link from Aim

What does your Birth Date mean?

Mine said:

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

I hate to admit it, but I do believe that is true, especially lately, I'm sort of stuck in a funk and I can't seem to get out.
:(

My son and daughter-in-law and I have been talking about taking a trip to California to visit family, maybe that's just what the doctor ordered. A week off work, a week away from home.
I'm concerned about the money aspect, and haven't quite talked myself into that part yet, but aside from that, I would really love to go.

It's going to be a HOT week
I'm SO done with summer!!!

I love the fall and can not wait to have that fall smell in air...AWWWW...nothing like it, I LOVE IT!!!

OK, I better get to work now

1 comment:

Aim said...

Gosh, I'm glad you are back, but I feel overwhelmed that you mentioned me in 3 successive posts!!!! Thanks for coming back and entertaining us all :)