Things are so crazy today with the economy and people over reacting everywhere, it’s awful.
I wanted to just try and lighten things up a bit.
Someone sent me an email the other day about dogs, and you know it may sound crazy but it taught me something that I wish everyone could learn.
I think that by living by a few simple things (that dogs do daily); the world would be a much better place.
Here’s the list:
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
3. Take naps.
4. Stretch before rising.
5. Run, romp, and play daily.
6. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
7. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
8. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
9. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
10. When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
11. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
12. Be loyal.
13. Never pretend to be something you're not.
14. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
15. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
Now really, if we all lived by those rules, wouldn’t life be sweeter?
American Gyros – Mystery Meat Demystified
3 days ago